Princeton University Library Catalog
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley-Blackwell, c2011.
- xviii, 426 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Soft tissue tumors [Browse]
- Related name
- Summary note
- "Soft Tissue Tumors: A Multidisciplinary, Decisional Diagnostic Approach, presents in effect a distillation of these experiences, combined however with valuable data and perspectives contributed by senior pathologists, oncologists, and radiologists from several of the world's other leading cancer centers of excellence. A handful of other books to date have dealt with one or another key aspect of STTs from various perspectives, and each of these books tends to have a particular emphasis or bias (e.g., more anatomic and clinical pathology diagnostics, or more medical oncology treatment, or more radiology techniques)"--Provided by publisher.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- (Publisher-supplied data) Chapter 1. Clinical aspects (Goldwasser) -- Chapter 2. Radiology (Brisse) -- Chapter 3. Sampling procedures (Domanski) -- Chapter 4. Ancillary techniques -- Chapter 5. Principal aspects in fine needle aspirates and core needle biopsies (Klijanienko and Lagace) -- Chapter 6. (Klijanienko and Lagace).
- 9780470505717 (cloth)
- 0470505710 (cloth)
- C - S