Princeton University Library Catalog
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press/Taylor & Francis Group, c2010.
- xx, 721 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Radiation dosimetry—Mathematical models [Browse]
- Related name
- Series in medical physics and biomedical engineering. [More in this series]
- Summary note
- "In the past 40 years, the radiological science community has developed and applied numerous models of the human body for radiation protection, diagnostic imaging, and nuclear medicine therapy. The Handbook of Anatomical Models for Radiation Dosimetry provides a comprehensive review of the development and application of these computational models, known as "phantoms."" "Related data sets are available for download on the editors' Web site. The breadth and depth of this work enable readers to obtain a unique sense of the complete scientific process in computational phantom development, from the conception of an idea, to the identification of original anatomical data, to solutions of various computing problems, and finally, to the ownership and sharing of results in this groundbreaking field that holds so much promise."--BOOK JACKET.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9781420059793 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 1420059793 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- C - S