Princeton University Library Catalog
- McKenzie, James F., 1948- [Browse]
- 7th ed.
- Sudbury, MA : Jones & Bartlett Learning, c2012.
- xix, 595 p. : ill., maps ; 26 cm.
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Community health : yesterday, today, and tomorrow -- Organizations that help shape community health -- Epidemiology : the study of disease, injury, and death in the community -- Epidemiology : prevention and control of diseases and health conditions -- Community organizing/building and health promotion programming -- The school health program : a component of community health -- The nation's health -- Maternal, infant, and child health -- Adolescents, young adults, and adults -- Elders -- Community health and minorities -- Community mental health -- Alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs : a community concern -- Health care system -- Environmental health and safety -- Community health and the environment -- Injuries as a community health problem -- Safety and health in the workplace.
- C - S