Princeton University Library Catalog
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, c2011.
- 1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Related name
- Summary note
- "This comprehensive guide offers a unified presentation of the principles and methodologies in adaptive design and analysis. It gives a well-balanced summary of current regulatory perspectives and recently developed statistical methods in this area. The handbook provides some insight regarding early phase and later phase adaptive designs. With a focus on the implementation of adaptive methods in clinical trials, it introduces the concepts of role, responsibility, function, and activity of a data safety monitoring board (DSMB) when applying these methods. Other important topics covered in detail include regulatory perspectives and logistics issues in applying adaptive design methods"--Provided by publisher.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9781439810163 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 1439810168 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Other standard number
- C - S