Princeton University Library Catalog
- Chichester, West Sussex : Wiley, 2011.
- 2 v. (xxxi, 901, xxviii p.) : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Toxicology [Browse]
- Related name
- Summary note
- "In the first handbook to comprehensively cover the emerging area of systems toxicology, the Handbook of Systems Toxicology provides an authoritative compilation of up-to-date developments presented by internationally recognised investigators. Focusing on two rapidly developing cutting edge technologies - "omics" technology and nanotechnology with special emphasis on their applications - the scope and structure reflects the multidimensional character of these areas of toxicological research. Cutting edge molecular technologies such as microarray, proteomics, metabolomics, informatics, biomarkers, in vivo and in vitro models as well as the use of these new technologies in regulatory environments are addressed. An insight into the current trends and future directions of research in this rapidly developing field is also provided, offering an excellent source of authoritative and up-to-date information for investigators, toxicologists, risk assessors and regulators in academia, industry and government."-- Provided by publisher.
- "The main purpose of this handbook then was to assemble up-to-date, stateof- the-art information presented by investigators who are internationally recognized in their particular research areas"-- Provided by publisher.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- 9780470684016 (hardback)
- 0470684011 (hardback)
- C - S