Princeton University Library Catalog
- New York : Oxford University Press, c2011.
- xii, 283 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Brain anatomy of relevance to the anesthesiologist -- Cellular and molecular effects of general anesthetics in the brain -- The shared circuits of sleep and anesthesia -- Thalamocortical system and anesthetic-induced unconsciousness -- Anesthetic modulation of memory processing in the medial temporal lobe -- Neuroimaging changes associated with human acute and chronic pain -- Spinal cord targets of relevance to the anesthesiologist -- Anesthetic-induced immobility -- Mechanisms of spinal analgesia -- Peripheral nervous system : anatomy and function -- The neurobiology of incisional pain -- Sequelae of nerve injury : neuropathic pain and complex regional pain syndrome -- The autonomic nervous system -- Anesthetic pharmacology of the autonomic nervous system -- Review of neuromuscular junction anatomy and function -- Pharmacology of neuromuscular blockers -- Anesthesia and disorders of the neuromuscular system -- Anesthesia-mediated neurotoxicity -- Post-operative cognitive disorders -- Anesthesia and neurodegenerative disorders.
- 9780195398243 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 0195398246 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- C - S