Princeton University Library Catalog
- DeRenzo, Evan G. [Browse]
- Amsterdam ; Boston : Elsevier/Academic, c2006.
- xix, 300 p. ; 23 cm.
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 273-280) and index.
- Includes web resources.
- Introduction to the art and science of clinical research -- What you need to know about clinical research ethics -- What you need to know about the regulation of clinical research -- Designing a clinical research study -- Selecting subjects for clinical studies -- Risks and benefits in clinical research -- Recruiting subjects -- Informed consent -- Privacy and confidentiality -- The "ethics" section -- Procedures and methods -- Statistics, data collection and management, and record keeping -- Use of human biological materials -- Special issues raised by evolving areas of clinical research -- Case histories : learning from experience.
- 0122107519 (pbk. : alk. paper) :
- International Article Number
- C - S