Princeton University Library Catalog
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2010.
- xviii, 673 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Related name
- Summary note
- "Cognitive and Behavioral Abnormalities of Pediatric Diseases discusses the entire range of pediatric diseases and the different kinds of cognitive and behavioral problems associated with each one. Co-edited by two experts in behavioral neurology with contributions by leaders in their specialty fields, the book provides neurologists, pediatricians, neuropsychologists, psychiatrists, psychologists, and speech-language, physical and occupational therapists with a timely, comprehensive, and up-to-date resource."--BOOK JACKET.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9780195342680 (alk. paper)
- 0195342682 (alk. paper)
- C - S