Princeton University Library Catalog
- New Delhi ; London : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers, 2013.
- 2 volumes : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Fractures—Surgery [Browse]
- Summary note
- "This two volume set is a complete guide to the surgical management of fractures and complications. Volume one discusses the upper extremity and spine and Volume two examines the pelvis and lower extremity. Each chapter discusses a different type of fracture, providing a step by step guide through history, clinical presentation, diagnostic testing, imaging, treatment and complications. Written by a recognised US author and editor team, this comprehensive manual features 2000 colour illustrations, including numerous fluoroscopic images, as well as a selection of case studies."--Publisher.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other title(s)
- Contemporary surgical management of fractures & complications
- 9789350259641 (hbk.)
- 9350259648 (hbk.)
- C - S