Princeton University Library Catalog
- Everitt, Brian [Browse]
- London : Imperial College Press ; River Edge, NJ : Distributed by World Scientific Pub. Co., c2004.
- xiii, 323 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Clinical trials—Statistical methods [Browse]
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 303-319) and index.
- An introduction to clinical trials -- Treatment allocation, the size of trials and reporting results -- Monitoring trial progress: outcome measures, compliance, dropouts and interim analyses -- Basic analyses of clinical trials, the generalized linear model and the economic evaluation of trials -- Simple approaches to the analysis of longitudinal data from clinical trials -- Multivariate normal regression models for longitudinal data from clinical trials -- Models for non-normal longitudinal data from clinical trials -- Survival analysis -- Bayesian methods longitudinal data -- Meta-analysis.
- C - S