Princeton University Library Catalog
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2007.
- xiv, 456 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Related name
- Personal Narrative
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Introduction -- Setting the scene (largely) from the UK point of view) -- Epidemiological methods and concepts in the nineteenth century and their influences on the twentieth century -- Epidemiological concepts pre- 1950 and their relation to work in the second half of the century -- Epidemiology and world health -- Development of the epidemiology of cancer -- Cardiovascular disease epidemiology of cancer -- Cardiovascular disease epidemiology -- Chronic respiratory disease epidemiology -- The epidemiological study of mental disorders since the beginning of the twentieth century -- Perinatal epidemiology -- Epidemiology in war and disasters -- Emerging infectious diseases -- Tuberculosis -- Malaria -- Public health and epidemiology -- Health services research and epidemiology -- Occupational epidemiology -- Social epidemiology -- Nutritional epidemiology -- Theoretical developments -- Outbreak investigations -- Data sources and their utilization -- Development of modern epidemiology: clinical epidemiology -- Epidemiological methods: a view from the Americas -- Epidemiology as a common European endeavour -- Epidemiological methods: a view from Africa -- The development of epidemiology in New Zealand and the South Pacific -- Epidemiological methods: a view from East Mediterranean -- Epidemiological methods: a view from China -- The development of modern epidemiology in the East -- Epidemiological methods: a view from north Asia/Japan -- Health transitions in Mexico and Central America: implications for health policy -- The development of epidemiology: the United States of America -- Poland: Pt. I. Development of epidemiology of non-communicable diseases in Poland -- Pt. II. Epidemiology, prevention, and control of infectious diseases in Poland in the twentieth century -- Epidemiology and public health in Finland and Scandinavia- development and current state -- History of modern epidemiology: Italy -- The development of epidemiology: Spain.
- 9780198569541 (hardback : alk. paper)
- 0198569548 (hardback : alk. paper)
- C - S