Princeton University Library Catalog
- Sullivan, June M. [Browse]
- Chicago, Ill. : American Bar Association, Health Law Section c2008.
- ix, 379 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Ch. 1. Federal Regulatory Responses to Patient Error -- Ch. 2. State Survey of Patient Safety Initiatives -- Ch. 3. Private and Public Responses -- Ch. 4. Developing a Patient Safety Program -- App. A. Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act Of 2005 -- App. B. Department of Health and Human Services -- App. C. VHA National Patient Safety Improvement Handbook -- App. D. Patient Safety Plan -- App. E. Hospital Board Quality Committee -- App. F. AHRQ Hospital Survey on Patient Culture -- App. G. Checklist for Patient Safety and JCAHO Standards -- App. H. Organizational Diagrams -- App. I. Chief Patient Safety and Quality Officer -- App. J. A Framework for a Root-Cause Analysis and Action Plan in Response to a Sentinel Event -- App. K. VHA Directive-Disclosure of Adverse Events to Patients -- App. L. Recommended Elements of a Disclosure Policy -- App. M. Recommended Elements of a Disclosure Policy -- App. N. Checklist for Disclosure Process -- App. O. Disclosure of Unanticipated Events and Outcomes Sample Disclosure Policy -- App. P. Culpability Matrix Flowchart.
- C - S