Princeton University Library Catalog
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2005.
- xvi, 296 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Community interventions and HIV/AIDS: affecting the community context / Edison J. Trickett -- Multiple pathways to community-level impacts in HIV prevention: implications for conceptualization, implementation, and evaluation of interventions / Hirokazu Yoshikawa ... [et al.] -- Narrative insurrections: HIV, circulating knowledges, and local resistances / Eric Stewart & Julian Rappaport -- The state of the art in community HIV prevention interventions / Jeffrey A. Kelly -- Social network approaches to HIV prevention: implications to community impact and sustainability / Carl A. Latkin & Amy R. Knowlton -- Rapid assessment strategies for public health: promise and problems / Robert T. Trotter II & Merrill Singer -- The Hartford model of AIDS practice/research collaboration / Merrill Singer & Margaret Weeks -- Sustainability in HIV prevention research / Jean J. Schensul -- Transferring HIV prevention technology to community-based organizations: how can HIV prevention scientists play an effective role in practice? / Robin Lin Miller & George J. Greene -- Community HIV prevention interventions: theoretical and methodological considerations / Ralph J. DiClemente, Richard A. Crosby, & Gina M. Wingood --
- Comprehensive dynamic trial designs for behavioral prevention research with communities : overcoming inadequacies of the randomized controlled trial paradigm / Bruce D. Rapkin & Edison J. Trickett -- Toward the next generation of AIDS interventions with community impact / Willo Pequegnat.
- 0195160231 (cloth : alk. paper)
- International Article Number
- C - S