Princeton University Library Catalog
- Stelow, Edward B. [Browse]
- 2nd ed.
- Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins , c2013.
- ix, 464 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Related name
- Biopsy interpretation series. [More in this series]
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Normal anatomy and histology -- Benign squamous proliferations and neoplasms -- Precursor lesions of squamous cell carcinoma -- Conventional squamous cell carcinoma -- Squamous cell carcinoma variants of the upper aerodigestive tract -- Salivary gland-type neoplasms -- Adenocarcinomas, other than those that can be classified as salivary gland-type -- Neural, neuroectodermal and neuroendocrine neoplasms -- Hematopoietic and lymphoid disorders -- Germ cell tumors -- Soft tissue tumors -- Bone, cartilaginous and jaw lesions that may be sampled with upper aerodigestive tract biopsies -- Non-neoplastic lesions of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses and nasopharynx -- Non-neoplastic lesions of the oral cavity -- Non-neoplastic lesions of the larynx -- Pathology of the ear.
- C - S