Princeton University Library Catalog
- Davidson, Stephen M. [Browse]
- Stanford, Calif. : Stanford Business Books, c2010.
- xvi, 288 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The promise and disappointment of U.S. medical care -- How much we spend -- What we get for what we spend -- Trouble in the delivery subsystem -- Why the problems need to be solved and the goals of reform -- What caused these problems, and how can we attack them? -- Competition and the market or the public sector? -- Elements of a solution for increasing access to health care, improving quality of care, and containing health care expenditures -- A short history of health care reform efforts -- The politics of reform : elements of a strategy to break the logjam -- Strategy and compromise.
- 9780804761963 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 0804761965 (cloth : alk. paper)
- C - S