Princeton University Library Catalog
- Amsterdam ; London : North Holland, 2011.
- xix, 520 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliograhical references and index.
- Multiple Sclerosis -- Optic neuritis -- Transverse myelitis -- Ischemic demyelination -- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis -- Neurosarcoidosis -- Balo concentric sclerosis -- Neuromyelitis optica (Devic's disease) -- Necrotizing myelopathy -- Susac syndrome -- Central nervous system vasculitis -- Neuropsychiatric SLE -- Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy -- Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome -- Current treatments for multiple sclerosis.
- Inflammation is a central mechanism in many neurological diseases, including stroke, multiple sclerosis, and brain trauma as well as meningitis and contributes to the generation of pain. We are now beginning to understand the impact of the immune system on different nervous system functions and diseases, ranging from damage through tolerance to modulation and repair. This book discusses some of the more common neuro-inflammatory diseases. Topics covered include multiple sclerosis, optic neuritis and Susac syndrome. Comprehensive review of the latest developments in neuroinflammation Includes contributions from leading authorities.
- 9780123849137 (hbk.)
- 0123849136 (hbk.)
- C - S