Princeton University Library Catalog
- Farnham, Surrey, UK : Ashgate, 2010.
- vi, 189 p. ; 24 cm.
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reconciling research with medical care in RCTs / Stefan Timmermans -- Bridging the ontological divide : different social worlds in the conduct of a pilot study / Ben Heaven -- From dirty data to credible scientific evidence : some practices used to clean data in large randomised clinical trials / Claes-Fredrik Helgesson -- Addressing the commercial context : the collective critique of clinical trials / Catherine M. Will -- When are trials not enough? : clinical versus cost-effectiveness in the controversy over access to dementia drugs in the NHS / Tiago Moreira -- Comparing artificial groups : on the history and assumptions of the randomised controlled trial / Trudy Dehue -- Pragmatic fact-making : contracts and contexts in the UK and the Gambia / Ann Kelly -- Trial, trial, trial again : reconstructing the gold standard in the science of prostate cancer detection / Alex Faulkner.
- 9780754679288 (hardback : alk. paper)
- 0754679284 (hardback : alk. paper)
- 9780754698326 (ebook)
- 0754698327 (ebook)
- C - S