Princeton University Library Catalog
- New York, NY : Humana Press, c2010.
- xiii, 330 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Small interfering RNA [Browse]
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- A rapid, quantitative assay for direct detection of microRNAs and other small RNAs using splinted ligation -- Normalization of microRNA quantitative RT-PCR data in reduced scale experimental designs -- MicroRNA detection in bone marrow cells by LNA-FISH -- Measuring microRNA expression in size-limited facs-sorted and microdissected samples -- MicroRNA cloning from cells of the immune system -- High-throughput profiling in the hematopoietic system -- Construction of small RNA cDNA libraries for deep sequencing -- MicroRNA-profiling in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded specimens -- Expression of miRNAs in lymphocytes : A review -- Mouse models for miRNA expression: The ROSA26 locus -- Regulation of monocytopoiesis by microRNAs -- MicroRNA activity in B lymphocytes -- Isolation and characterization of microRNAs of human mature erythrocytes -- Stable overexpression of miRNAs in bone marrow-derived murine mast cells using lentiviral expression vectors -- Monitoring microRNA activity and validating microRNA targets by reporter-based approaches -- Lentivirus-mediated antagomir expression -- Solution structure of miRNA:mRNA complex -- MiRNA editing -- Computational prediction of microRNA targets -- Large-scale integration of microRNA and gene expression data for identification of enriched microRNA-mRNA associations in biological systems -- Identification and validation of the cellular targets of virus-encoded microRNAs.
- 9781607618102 (hbk.)
- 1607618109 (hbk.)
- C - S