Princeton University Library Catalog
- Washington, DC : American Public Health Association, c2011.
- xiii, 321 p. : ill., maps ; 23 cm.
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Conceptual framework : megacities and public health / Greg Pappas -- The urban ecology of megacities / David Vlahov -- Housing, crowding, migration : case study of Dhaka, Bangladesh / Omar Rahman -- Emerging infectious disease threats in megacities : case study of Brazil / Mary Wilson -- Developing health indicators for megacities : case study of the European Urban Health Indicator System (EURO-URHIS) / Arpana Verma -- Environmental and occupational hazards : case study of Karachi, Pakistan / Greg Pappas & Zafar Fatmi -- Forced displacement of African-Americans in New York City and the international diffusion of MDR-HIV / Rodrick Wallace -- Megacities and disaster preparedness / Irshad Shaikh & Greg Pappas -- Tackling health issues in a megacity : case study from London / Neil Blackshaw -- Emergency response : case study of NYC / Linda Landesman -- Suburbs of megacities : case study of Los Angeles / Dennis Andrulis, Najia Siddiqui -- Public health impacts of megacities and primary care responses / Omar Khan, Tom Peterson.
- Other title(s)
- Megacities and global health
- 9780875530031 (alk. paper)
- 0875530036 (alk. paper)
- C - S