Princeton University Library Catalog
- Morin, Pierre, 1956- [Browse]
- Santa Barbara, Calif. : Praeger, c2010.
- xv, 261 p. ; 25 cm.
- Coma—Patients—Rehabilitation [Browse]
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Recovery and the process-oriented approach -- The myth of vegetation : mind-body beliefs and coma work -- The myth of health and normality -- The mystery of relationship in coma care and recovery -- The spirit of healing : accessing the healer in you and your client -- Using your own altered states to benefit the person in coma -- Preventing burnout -- Coma as our teacher -- Relating to the hospital, health care team, and family -- Post-coma work -- The future of coma work.
- 9780313383892 (hard copy : alk. paper)
- 0313383898 (hard copy : alk. paper)
- C - S