Princeton University Library Catalog
- Cambridge, Mass. ; London : Harvard University Press, 2006.
- xiii, 392 p. ; 22 cm.
- Related name
- Harvard series on health and human rights. [More in this series]
- Summary note
- "This collection of basic texts on health and human rights is designed to provide the practitioner, scholar, and advocate with easy access to key instruments of international law and policy that express the values of human rights for advancing health. This is a revised and expanded second edition of the edition published in 2004 as the first in a Series on Health and Human Rights produced by the Francois-Xavier Bagnoud (FXB) Center for Health and Human Rights at the Harvard School of Public Health and distributed by Harvard University Press."--BOOK JACKET.
- Originally published: 2004.
- 1. Basic texts in human rights -- 2. Basic texts in bioethics -- 3. Basic texts on the right to health -- 4. Protection of life and physical integrity -- 5. Health aspects of the right to an adequate standard of living (other than the right to health) -- 6. Health and human rights of vulnerable populations -- 7. Human rights aspects of health policy -- 8. Protection of the environment.
- 0674023773 (pbk.)
- International Article Number
- C - S