Princeton University Library Catalog
- New York Humana Press, c2011.
- xiii, 387 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Proteomics—Data processing [Browse]
- Related name
- Laboratory Manual
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Protein bioinformatics databases and resources -- A guide to UniProt for protein scientists -- Interpro protein classification -- Reactome knowledgebase of human biological pathways and processes -- eFIP: A tool for mining functional impact of phosphorylation from literature -- A tutorial on protein ontology resources for proteomic studies -- Structure-guided rule-based annotation of protein functional sites in UniProt knowledgebase -- Modeling mass spectrometry-based protein analysis -- Protein identification from tandem mass spectra by database searching -- LC-MS data analysis for differential protein expression detection -- Protein identification by spectral networks analysis -- Software pipeline and data analysis for ms/ms proteomics: The trans-proteomic pipeline -- Analysis of high-throughput ELISA microarray data -- Proteomics databases and repositories -- Preparing molecular interaction data for publication -- Submitting proteomics data to PRIDE using PRIDE converter -- Automated data integration and determination of posttranslational modifications with the protein inference engine -- An integrated top-down and bottom-up strategy for characterization of protein isoforms and modifications -- Phosphoproteome resource for systems biology research -- Protein-centric data integration for functional analysis of comparative proteomics data -- Integration of proteomic and metabolomic profiling as well as metabolic modeling for the functional analysis of metabolic networks -- Time series proteome profiling .
- C - S