Princeton University Library Catalog
- Tokyo ; New York : United Nations University Press, c2009.
- xxviii, 454 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Improving maternal health in Asia and Africa : challenges and opportunities / Moazzam Ali -- Poverty, health and the human right to the highest attainable standard of health / Paul Hunt and Judith Bueno de Mesquita -- Partnering in support of the right to health : what role for business? / Klaus M. Leisinger -- The challenge of equal financial access to the best available health care : bringing in the private sector / Günter Neubauer and Iris J. Driessle -- The United Nations Global Compact : seeking to embrace diversity / Monika Kruesmann -- Small and medium-sized enterprises : their role in achieving the millennium development goals / Kai Bethke and Manuela Bösendorfer -- The health situation of women in India : policies and programmes / Suneeta Mittal and Arvind Mathur -- India's medical system / Nirmal Kumar Ganguly and Malabika Roy -- Health PPPs in India : stepping stones for improving women's reproductive health care? / Rama V. Baru and Madhurima Nundy -- Pro-poor capacity-building in India's women's health sector / Arabinda Ghosh --
- Introduction to the case study : the Women's Health Initiative : a trilateral partnership within the framework of the UN Global Compact / Martina Timmermann -- Karl Storz's WHI goals and expectations / Sybill Storz -- The German PPP programme : a viable way to improve women's health in India? / Nicolaus von der Goltz -- GTZ's goals and expectations for the WHI public private partnership from a development cooperation point of view / Diana Kraft and Jörg Hartmann -- The WHI : management perspectives from the private and the public partners in the field / Peter Laser and Anu Chopra -- The WHI : perspectives from private and public medical doctors in endoscopy training centres / A. Kurian Joseph and Alka Kriplani -- The economic logic of the Women's Health Initiative as a business model for poverty alleviation / Christina Gradl -- A PPP for women's health and human rights in India : striving for best practice within the framework of the UN Global Compact / Martina Timmermann and Monika Kruesmann -- PPPs for women's health and human rights beyond India : probing new standards and methodologies / Martina Timmermann and Monika Kruesmann.
- 9789280811858 (pbk.)
- 9280811851 (pbk.)
- C - S