Princeton University Library Catalog
- 10th ed.
- St. Louis : Elsevier Mosby, c2012.
- xix, 1001 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 21st century maternity and women's health nursing -- Community care: the family and culture -- Clinical genetics -- Assessment and health promotion -- Violence against women -- Reproductive system concerns -- Sexually transmitted and other infections -- Contraception and abortion -- Infertility -- Problems of the breast -- Structural disorders and neoplasms of the reproductive system -- Conception and fetal development -- Anatomy and physiology of pregnancy -- Maternal and fetal nutrition -- Nursing case of the family during pregnancy -- Labor and birth processes -- Pain management -- Fetal assessment during labor -- Nursing care of the family during labor and birth -- Postpartum physiology -- Nursing care of the family during the postpartum period -- Transition to parenthood -- Physiology and behavioral adaptations of the newborn -- Nursing care of the newborn and family -- Newborn nutrition and feeding -- Assessment for risk factors in pregnancy -- Hypertensive disorders in pregnancy -- Antepartum hemorrhagic disorders -- Endocrine and metabolic disorders in pregnancy -- Medical-surgical problems in pregnancy -- Obstetric critical care -- Mental health disorders and substance abuse in pregnancy -- Labor and birth complications -- Postpartum complications -- Acquired problems of the newborn -- Hemolytic disorders and congenital anomatics -- Nursing care of the high risk newborn -- Perinatal loss and grief -- Glossary.
- Other title(s)
- Maternity and women's health care
- C - S