Princeton University Library Catalog
- Redman, Barbara Klug [Browse]
- New York, NY : Springer Pub. Co., c2004.
- x, 113 p. ; 24 cm.
- Patient education [Browse]
- Summary note
- "This book provides an integrative analysis of new advances in patient education, and the current state of the field. Written by one of patient education's foremost experts, the book focuses on the following important areas: learning theory; ethics; measurement & outcomes; preparation for self-management of chronic disease; mode of delivery; and mental health."--BOOK JACKET.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Ch. 1. Status of patient education and its philosophical base -- Ch. 2. Advances in learning theory for patient education -- Ch. 3. Patient education and ethical standards -- Ch. 4. Measurement of patient education outcomes -- Ch. 5. Preparation for patient self-management of chronic disease -- Ch. 6. Advances in the delivery of patient education -- Ch. 7. Mental health psychoeducation : a case example -- Ch. 8. Summary of the current state of patient education.
- C - S