Princeton University Library Catalog
- Fuller, Joanna Ruth [Browse]
- 5th ed.
- St. Louis, Mo. : Saunders Elsevier, c2010.
- xxi, 1128 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm. + 1 DVD (4 3/4 in.)
- Summary note
- "Deliver the best patient care before, during, and after surgery with straightforward information to guide you through each step. Student-friendly features including chapter outlines and summaries, review questions, technique boxes, and a full-color design make even complex material easier to understand. Revised to match the latest AST Core Curriculum guidelines, this new edition covers the topics and procedures from a variety of surgical disciplines you ll use in practice. Plus, new and revised chapters on technology, postoperative recovery, energy sources, and much more keep you at the cutting edge of the field."--BOOK JACKET.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- C - S