Princeton University Library Catalog
- Totowa, N.J. : Humana ; London : Springer [distributor], 2010.
- xiv, 500 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Zinc-finger proteins [Browse]
- Related name
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) ; v. 649. [More in this series]
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 649
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The generation of zinc finger proteins by modular assembly -- Engineering single Cys2His2 zinc finger domains using a bacterial cell-based two-hybrid selection system -- Bipartite selection of zinc fingers by phage display for any 9-bp DNA target site -- Structure-based DNA-binding prediction and design -- Generation of cell-permeable artificial zinc finger protein variants -- Inhibition of viral transcription using designed zinc finger proteins -- Modulation of gene expression using zinc finger-based artificial transcription factors -- Construction of combinatorial libraries that encode zinc finger-based transcription factors -- Silencing of gene expression by targeted DNA methylation: concepts and approaches -- Remodeling genomes with artificial transcription factors (ATFs) -- Transgenic mice expressing an artificial zinc finger regulator targeting an endogenous gene -- Artificial zinc finger nucleases for DNA cloning -- In vitro assessment of zinc finger nuclease activity -- Quantification of zinc finger nuclease-associated toxicity -- A rapid and general assay for monitoring endogenous gene modification -- Engineered zinc finger proteins for manipulation of the human mitochondrial genome -- High-efficiency gene targeting in Drosophila with zinc finger nucleases -- Using zinc finger nucleases for efficient and heritable gene disruption in zebrafish -- A transient assay for monitoring zinc finger nuclease activity at endogenous plant gene targets -- Validation and expression of zinc finger nucleases in plant cells -- Non-FokI-based zinc finger nucleases -- Designing and testing chimeric zinc finger transposases -- Seeing genetic and epigenetic information without DNA denaturation using sequence-enabled reassembly (SEER) -- Zinc finger-mediated live cell imaging in Arabidopsis roots -- Biophysical analysis of the interaction of toxic metal ions and oxidants with the zinc finger domain of XPA -- Preparation and zinc-binding properties of multi-fingered zinc-sensing domains -- Using ChIP-seq technology to identify targets of zinc finger transcription factors -- Crystallization of zinc finger proteins bound to DNA -- Beyond DNA: zinc finger domains as RNA-binding modules.
- 9781607617525 (hbk.)
- 1607617528 (hbk.)
- C - S