Princeton University Library Catalog
- Toronto : Hogrefe, c2010.
- viii, 296 p. : ill., maps, plans, ports. ; 23 cm.
- Related name
- Advances in people-environment studies ; v. 1. [More in this series]
- Advances in people-environment studies ; 1
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Environment, Health, and Sustainable Development / Aleya Abdel-Hadi, Mostafa K. Tolba and Salah Soliman -- Environment and Sustainability: The Overarching Issues / Ismail Serageldin -- Challenges Facing the Implementation of Sustainable Development: The Premises for Building a Sustainable Society / Mostafa Kamal Tolba -- Healthy Cities: Key Principles for Professional Practices / Roderick J. Lawrence -- Managing Time and Space of Everyday Life with a Focus on Health Promotion / Liisa Horelli -- Sustainable Highrise Developments: Factors Impacting on Residents' Health and Well-being / Claire Henderson-Wilson -- Child-Friendly Cities - Sustainable Cities? A Child-Centred Perspective and the Child's Perspective / Pia Bjorklid -- Children's Different Views on Child-Friendly Urban Environment / Maria Nordstrom -- Creating Sustainable Places for Children / Susan Paget -- Sustainable Liveability: Privacy Zoning as a Physical Condition for Social Sustainability / MachieI J. van Dorst -- Sustainable Housing: The Role of Open Spaces in Supporting Community Formation Across Dwelling Types / Maria Cristina Dias Lay and Antonio Tarcisio Reis -- Urban Socio-Spatial Segregation in Latin America: Contrasting Perspectives and Empirical Evidence / Dirk Heinrichs and Sigrun Kabisch -- Centripetal Gated Communities Around Cairo / Aleya Abdel-Hadi and Hend EI-Azhary -- Changes of "Gated Communities" in Istanbul / Gulcin Pulat Gokmen -- The Question of Design Sensibility that Operates Largely Below Consciousness: The Case of Modern Amman / Shatha Malhis -- A Sustainable Planning Program in the Collaboration with Students and Inhabitants in Tochio, Japan / Shin-ya Nishimura and Akihiko Iwasa -- Experiential Landscape: Exploring the Spatial Dimensions of Human Emotional Fulfilment in Outdoor Open Space / Kevin Thwaites and Ian Simkins -- Redesigning Nature and Managing Risk: Social Representation, Change and Resistance / Paula Castro, Susana Batel, Hannah Devine-Wright, Nicole Kronberger, Carla Mouro, Karine Weiss and Wolfgang Wagner -- Physical and Perceptional Investigation of the Urban Environment in Clerkenwell, London / Mohamed Refaee, Steve Sharples, Gemma Moore, Ben Croxford, Mags Adams and Trevor Cox -- The Professionalisation of Expertise in Sustainable Development / Martin Symes -- Environmental Worldviews and Water Conservation: The Eco-Anthropocentric Paradigm (EAP) / Victor Corral-Verdugo, Mirilia Bonnes, Giuseppe Carrus, Gabriel Moser and Jai Sinha.
- Other standard number
- C - S