Princeton University Library Catalog
- Ithaca [N.Y.] : Cornell University Press, c2010.
- xix, 343 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Related name
- "Published in cooperation with the United Nations University."
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references.
- HIV/AIDS, economic growth, inequality / Markus Haacker -- Governing a world with HIV and AIDS : an unfinished success story / Alex de Waal -- Microeconomic perspectives on the impacts of HIV/AIDS / Kathleen Beegle, Markus Goldstein, and Harsha Thirumurthy -- The AIDS epidemic, nutrition, food security, and livelihoods : review of evidence in Africa / Suneetha Kadiyala and Antony Chapoto -- The relationship between HIV infection and education : an analysis of six Sub-Saharan African countries / Damien de Walque and Rachel Kline -- Back to basics : gender, social norms, and the AIDS epidemic in Sub-Saharan Africa / Susan Cotts Watkins -- The fight against AIDS in the larger context : the end of "AIDS exceptionalism" / Roger England -- Prevention failure : the ballooning entitlement burden of U.S. global AIDS treatment spending and what to do about it / Mead Over -- HIV prevention in Africa : what has been learned? / Peter Glick -- Treating ourselves to trouble? : the impact of HIV treatment in Africa : lessons from the industrial world / Elizabeth Pisani.
- 9780801476938 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0801476933 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- C - S