Princeton University Library Catalog
- 7th ed.
- [Edinburgh?] : Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier, 2010.
- xii, 556 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Respiratory organs—Pathophysiology [Browse]
- Related name
- Summary note
- This is a text for anaesthetists, physiologists and anyone seeking information about the basic principles and applications of lung function. This edition has been revised to include new scientific findings.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other title(s)
- Applied respiratory physiology
- C - S