Princeton University Library Catalog
- 2nd ed.
- Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Health, c2011.
- xiv, 800 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Surgery—Complications [Browse]
- Related name
- Summary note
- "Complications in Surgery is organized to cover both the broad concepts of surgical care and the complications relevant to operations on specific organs. Surgical epidemiology, operative technique, and disease pathophysiology are each essential in contemporary surgical practice; each is emphasized in this new textbook"--Provided by publisher.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9781605475301 (hardback : alk. paper)
- 1605475300 (hardback : alk. paper)
- C - S