Princeton University Library Catalog
- Amsterdam ; Washington, DC : IOS Press, c2010.
- xi, 226 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Related name
- Studies in health technology and informatics ; v. 155. [More in this series]
- Studies in health technology and informatics, 0926-9630 ; v. 155
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Seamless Care: What is it; what is its value; what does it require; when might we get it? / William Ed Hammond -- Secondary use of clinical data / Peter L. Elkin...[et al.] -- The role of architecture and ontology for interoperability / Bernd Blobel...[et. al.] -- Patients' empowerment of their personal health record requires strong traceability to guarantee patients health care security / François André Allaert, Catherine Quantin -- Empowering patients with COPD using Tele-homecare technology / Lotte Huniche...[et al.] -- Language games and patient-centred eHealth / Chris Showell, Elizabeth Cummings, Paul Turner -- Electronic interchange of lab test orders and results between laboratories reduces errors and gives full traceability / Ib Johansen, Margit Rasmussen -- Quality Improvements based on detailed and precise terminology / Ida Tvede, Kirsten Bredegaard, Jakob Steen Andersen -- Risk sssessment of integrated electronic health records / Bjarni Thor Bjornsson, Gudlaug Sigurdardottir, Stefan Orri Stefansson -- Meeting EHR security requirements: SeAAS approach / Basel Katt...[et al.] -- Improvement of cross-sector communication in the integrated health environment / Hans Demski...[et al. ] -- Design and implementation of a health data interoperability mediator / Mu-Hsing Kuo, Andre William Kushniruk, Elizabeth Marie Borycki -- Ontology-based interoperability service for HL7 interfaces implementation / Carolina González, Bernd Blobel, Diego M. López -- Harmonizing the semantics of technical terms by the generic component model / Frank Oemig, Bernd Blobel -- Challenges of interoperability using HL7 v3 in Czech healthcare / Miroslav Nagy, Petra Preckova, Libor Seidl, Jana Zvarova -- ResearchEHR: Use of semantic web technologies and archetypes for the description of EHRs / Montserrat Robles...[et al.] -- CEN EN13606 normalisation framework implementation experiences / David Moner...[et al.] -- Procuring interoperability at the expense of usability: a case study of UK National Programme for IT assurance process / Paul Krause, Simon de Lusignan -- Health-IDENTITY: Mobile services for consumers of medicines / Jean-Jerome Sarrasin, Michael Schumacher, Christian Hay, Philippe Richard -- Alerts in clinical information systems: building frameworks and prototypes / Rolf Wipfli, Christian Lovis -- Tele-assistance for discharged patients supporting continuity of care / Lacramioara Stoicu-Tivadar, Vasile Stoicu-Tivadar, Dorin Berian -- Telemedicine fetal phonocardiography surveillance: an Italian satisfactory experience / Maria Romano...[et al.] -- Citizens, seamlessness, and care: inter-relationships and inter-operability / Michael Rigby -- A framework for the development of patient safety education and training guidelines / Dimitrios Zikos, Marianna Diomidous, John Mantas -- Getting seamless care right from the beginning: integrating computers into the human interaction / Christopher Pearce, Pushpa Kumarpeli, Simon de Lusignan -- Analysis model for personal eHealth solutions and services / Juha Mykkanen...[et al.] -- Standardized and flexible health data management with an Archetype Driven EHR system (EHRflex) / Anton Brass, David Moner, Claudia Hildebrand, Montserrat Robles -- On a seamless transition from a running EPR system to a new one / Michael A. Shifrin.
- C - S