Princeton University Library Catalog
- Ames, Iowa : Wiley-Blackwell, 2011.
- ix, 319 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Related name
- Summary note
- "Companion Animal Zoonoses is a comprehensive resource on diseases transmissible between animals and humans. Presenting detailed prevention and control strategies for zoonotic diseases, the book is an in-depth guide to practical information on the spread of disease between pet animals and humans. Companion Animal Zoonoses provides up-to-date information on emerging issues, disease incidence and risk, and management measures."--Provided by publisher.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- (Publisher-supplied data) Parasitic zoonoses -- Bacterial zoonoses -- Viral zoonoses -- Fungal zoonoses -- Pets and immunocompromised individuals -- Pet bites.
- 9780813819648 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 0813819644 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- C - S