Princeton University Library Catalog
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2010.
- xx, 291 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Principles of family communication / Carma L. Bylund, Kathleen M. Galvin, and Clara L. Gaff -- Concepts in genetic health care / Clara L. Gaff and Sylvia A. Metcalfe -- Societal, expert, and lay influences / Roxanne Parrot ... [et al.] -- Family narratives / April R. Trees, Jody Koenig-Kellas and Myra I. Roche -- Timescapes / Maggie Gregory, Anna Middleton and Paul Atkinson -- Family systems theory / Kathleen M. Galvin and Mary-Anne Young -- Managing privacy ownership and disclosure / Sandra Petronio and Clara L. Gaff -- Management of uncertainty / Heather Skirton and Carma L. Bylund -- Attributions and personal theories / Marion F. McAllister and Christina M. Sabee -- Communication goals and plans / Jennifer A. Samp, Melanie Watson, Amanda Strickland -- Family communication patterns / Ascan F. Koerner, Bonnie LeRoy, and Pat McCarthy Veach -- Ethical perspectives / Samantha J. Leonard and Ainsley J. Newson -- Legal perspectives / Loane Skene and Laura Forrest -- Helping parents talk to their children / Jennifer Sullivan and Allyn McConkie-Rosell -- Facilitating family communication about genetics in practice / Clara L. Gaff, Kathleen M. Galvin, and Carma L. Bylund.
- 9780195369823 (alk. paper)
- 0195369823 (alk. paper)
- C - S