Princeton University Library Catalog
- Kirkcaldy, Bruce D. (Bruce David), 1952- [Browse]
- Hauppauge, N.Y. : Nova Science Publishers, c2010.
- 84 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Anthropological influences and resultant lifestyle issues -- Cross-cultural comparisons -- Treatment of the psyche versus organic disease -- Patient assessments of the quality of practice -- Physician assessments of good practice -- Motivators, stressors, job satisfaction, and personal qualities of a good physician -- Economic assessments of the quality of health care -- Policy implications for medical education, care of the physician, and health service management -- Selection and training of medical students -- Monitoring and maintenance of personal health -- Medical doctors in the focus of attention and of contradictory interests in health care.
- 9781608764495 (hardcover)
- 1608764494 (hardcover)
- C - S