Princeton University Library Catalog
- New York : McGraw-Hill Medical, c2013.
- xvii, 507 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Epilepsy in children [Browse]
- Related name
- Summary note
- "Practical, easy-to-follow guidance on every aspect of the diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy in children 350 full-color illustrations Pediatric Epilepsy comprehensively addresses the needs of all physicians treating children with epilepsy -- from the specialized pediatric epileptologist to the general pediatric practitioner. Written by a team of international experts, this full-color text offers a consistent, age-based approach to the diagnosis and treatment of every type of seizure and epilepsy syndrome that may occur in childhood. The book's primary focus is on specific treatment modalities, both surgical and medical.Features Algorithms and drug-dosage tables throughout emphasize patient care Includes first, second, and combination drug treatments with recommended starting ranges and other essential information Specific types of seizures and syndromes are organized by the age group in which they most often present Logically organized by age group, then by the seizures and syndromes that tend to first occur at those ages Co-morbidities section addresses illnesses caused by epilepsy treatment and illnesses that often present with epilepsy treatment International authorship by a team of five award-winning pediatric epileptologists 350 full-color illustrations"--Provided by publisher.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9780071496216 (hardback : alk. paper)
- 0071496211 (hardback : alk. paper)
- C - S