Princeton University Library Catalog
- New York : Humana Press ; Springer, c2011.
- xi, 340 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Oligonucleotides—Therapeutic use [Browse]
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Therapeutic oligonucleotides / John Goodchild -- Dinucleotides containing 3-S-phosphorothiolate linkages / James W. Gaynor and Richard Cosstick -- 2-O,4-C-methyleneoxymethylene bridged nucleic acids (2,4-BNACOC) / Yoshiyuki Hari ... [et al.] -- Non-covalent peptide-based strategy for ex vivo and in vivo oligonucleotide delivery / Laurence Crombez ... [et al.] -- Cell-penetrating peptides-based strategies for the delivery of splice redirecting antisense oligonucleotides / Samir El Andaloussi ... [ et al.] -- Nanoparticle for tumor targeted delivery of oligomers / Xinrong Liu, Yi Wang, and Donald J. Hnatowich -- Light-directed delivery of nucleic acids / Sigurd Bøe ... [et al.] -- Antibody targeted siRNA delivery / Masoud M. Toloue and Lance P. Ford -- Aptamer-drug conjugation for targeted tumor cell therapy / Michael J. Donovan ... [et al.] -- Five-step process for screening antisense compounds for efficacy: gene target IL-12Rb2 / Nikki B. Marshall, Laura L. Hauck, and Dan V. Mourich -- Diverse small non-coding RNAs in RNA interference pathways / Liande Li and Yi Liu -- Quantification of siRNAs in vitro and in vivo / Angie Cheng, Alexander V. Vlassov, and Susan Magdaleno -- Optimization of transfection conditions and analysis of siRNA potency using real-time PCR / Angie Cheng, Susan Magdaleno, and Alexander V. Vlassov -- siRNA knockdown of gene expression in endothelial cells / Emily Dennstedt and Brad Bryan -- Using RNA interference in Schistosoma mansoni / Rita Bhardwaj, Greice Krautz-Peterson, and Patrick J. Skelly -- Performing the labeled microRNA pull-down (LAMP) assay system : an experimental approach for high-throughput identification of microRNA-target mRNAs / Ren-Jun Hsu and Huai-Jen Tsai -- Synthesis, purification, and characterization of oligoribonucleotides that act as agonists of TLR7 and/or TLR8 / Tao Lan and Ekambar R. Kandimalla -- Synthesis, purification, and characterization of immune-modulatory oligodeoxynucleotides that act as agonists of toll-like receptor 9 / Mallikarjuna Reddy Putta, Dong Yu, and Ekambar R. Kandimalla -- Surface plasmon resonance investigation of RNA aptamer-RNA ligand interactions / Carmelo Di Primo, Eric Dausse, and Jean-Jacques Toulme -- Practical considerations for analyzing antigene RNAs (agRNAs) : RNA immunoprecipitation of argonaute protein / Jacob C. Schwartz and David R. Corey -- Inhibition of human papillomavirus expression using DNAzymes / Maria Luisa Benitez-Hess, Pablo Reyes-Gutierrez, and Luis Marat Alvarez-Salas.
- C - S