Princeton University Library Catalog
- Bahreman, Aliakbar [Browse]
- Hanover Park, IL : Quintessence, c2013.
- x, 426 p. : ill. (some color) ; 29 cm.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Rationale for early-age orthodontic treatment -- Development of the dentition and dental occlusion -- Examination, early detection, and treatment planning -- Space management in the transitional dentition -- Management of incisor crowding -- Management of deleterious oral habits -- Orthodontic management of hypodontia -- Orthodontic management of supernumerary teeth -- Diagnosis and management of abnormal frenum attachments -- Early detection and treatment of eruption problems -- Management of sagittal problems (class II and class III malocclusions) -- Management of transverse problems (posterior crossbites) -- Management of vertical problems (open bites and deep bites).
- C - S