Princeton University Library Catalog
- 2nd ed. / [edited by] Rick Daniels, Ruth N. Grendell, Fredrick R. Wilkins.
- Clifton Park, NY : Delmar Learning, c2010.
- xxxviii, 1767 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Related name
- Summary note
- "Nursing Fundamentals: Caring & Clinical Decision Making, Second Edition, offers a wellness-centered, balanced approach to the practice of nursing. Using a functional health patterns framework, the nursing discipline, with its everchanging and dynamic nature, becomes more understandable. Emerging topics such as the enormous impact of technology, strong emphasis on wellness, well-researched evidence-based practice, and recent expansion of care into the home and community settings are addressed, as well as foundational topics of clinical decision making, delegation clinical skills, and prioritization."--BOOK JACKET.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- C - S