Princeton University Library Catalog
- University of Calgary. Canadian Architectural Archives [Browse]
- Revised second edition.
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada : Dalhousie Architectural Press, 
- 80 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Writer of foreword
- Issuing body
- Exhibition catalogs
- Summary note
- "This book is a survey document produced in conjunction with the exhibition Layered Landscapes which examines selected drawings of Arthur Erickson from the Canadian Architectural Archives collection."-- Provided by publisher.
- "This catalogue presents and expands upon the content of the traveling exhibition Layered Landscapes: Constructing Form and Meaning from the Sketches of Arthur Erickson, curated by archivist Linda Fraser with architectural historian Geoffrey Simmins, and designed by the Marc Boutin Architectural Collaborative (MBAC). Drawing from the Canadian Architectural Archives' extensive Arthur Erickson fonds, Fraser and Simmins have selected a number of Erickson's sketches that reveal his approach to design with site: Stegeman House, Smith House 1 and 2, Filberg House, Dyde House, Simon Fraser University, Craig House, Lethbridge University, and the Canada Pavilion for Expo '70."--Foreword.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other title(s)
- Layered landscapes : drawings from the Canadian Architectural Archives
- 9780929112671 (paperback)
- 0929112679 (paperback)
- Other standard number
- C - S
|In Library Use Only