Princeton University Library Catalog
- Salles Bernal, Soluna [Browse]
- New Castle upon Tyne, UK : Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2017.
- xv, 447 pages ; 21 cm
- Related work(s)
- The manuscript translated version is housed in the Hunterian Collection at the Glasgow University Library, referenced as MS Hunter 303. The book entitled, as in the source, "Trois Livres Appartenant aux Infirmitez et Maladies des Femes", was written by Jean Léibault and translated into English by W. H. Gent[leman]. The present edition includes the complete treatise, which is organized into three books ... Page 2.
- This book offers a semi-diplomatic edition of the hitherto unedited English version of Liébault's, "Trois Livres Appartenans au Infirmitez et Maladies des Femmes"--Page 437.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references.
- C - S