Princeton University Library Catalog
- Shields, Scott A. [Browse]
- Portland, Oregon : Pomegranate, 2017.
- 240 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Diebenkorn, Richard, 1922-1993—Exhibitions [Browse]
- Host institution
- Related name
- Exhibition catalogs
- Summary note
- "A comprehensive history of the early years of American painter Richard Diebenkorn (1922-1993). Contains more than 180 images, including paintings, graphite sketches, and photos of the artist, as well as analysis of Diebenkorn's work and life between 1942-1955 written by Scott A. Shields"-- Provided by publisher.
- "Published on the occasion of the exhibition Richard Diebenkorn: Beginnings, 1942-1955, produced by the Richard Diebenkorn Foundation in conjunction with the Crocker Art Museum."
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9780764979415 ((alk. paper))
- 0764979418 ((alk. paper))
- C - S
|In Library Use Only