Princeton University Library Catalog
- [Chestnut Hill, Mass.] : McMullen Museum of Art, Boston College 
- 236 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 31 cm
- Host institution
- Exhibition catalogs
- Issued in conjunction with the exhibition of the same name held at the McMullen Museum of Art, Boston College, September 10-December 10, 2017.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Historical outline and map / Jeffery Howe -- Nature's mirror : reality and symbol in Belgian landscape / Jeffery Howe -- Henri De Braekeleer and Belgian landscape painting in the 1870s and 1880s / Alison Hokanson --"Belgium is an industrialist" : pride and exploitation in the Black Country, 1850-1900 / Catherine Labio -- Fernand Khnopff's landscapes : nature as mirror / Jeffery Howe -- "And the clouds stagnate. On the water's face" : Bruges as a crossroads of European symbolism / Dominique Marechal -- Serres chaudes : inside-outside, outside-inside / Albert Alhadeff -- The four seasons of Léon Spilliaert's mind / Anne Adriaens-Pannier.
- C - S
|In Library Use Only