Princeton University Library Catalog
- Schwartz, Alexandra [Browse]
- Williamstown, Massachusetts : Clark Art Institute, 
- 79 pages : illustrations ; 23 x 27 cm
- Host institution
- Exhibition catalogs
- Summary note
- "This book engage with Helen Frankenthaler's profound interest in the beauty and structure of the natural landscape, an interest present throughout the artist's long and celebrated career. The book's essays provide a rare chance to consider the breadth of the artist's work, organizing the book around her well-known works from the 1950s and 60s as well as the increasingly experimental paintings made during the four subsequent decades of her career"-- Provided by publisher.
- "This book is published in conjunction with the exhibition As in Nature: Helen Frankenthaler Paintings, presented at Clark Art Institute."--colophon, final printed page of resource.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references.
- 9780300229288 (paperback)
- 0300229283 (paperback)
- C - S
|In Library Use Only