Princeton University Library Catalog
- Green, Michael, 1966- [Browse]
- Basel, Switzerland : Birkhäuser ; 2017.
- 176 pages ; 29 cm
- Summary note
- Tall Wood buildings' have been at the foreground of innovative building practice for a number of years. From London to Stockholm, from Vancouver to Melbourne timber buildings of up to 20 storeys have been built or designed. This publication explains the typical construction types and documents an international selection of 13 case studies with many specially prepared construction drawings, demonstrating the range of the technology.
- Includes index.
- 9783035604757 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 3035604754 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- C - S
|In Library Use Only