Princeton University Library Catalog
- Phocas, M. (Marios) [Browse]
- Stuttgart : Edition Axel Menges, c2017.
- 177 p. : ill. (some col.), plans ; 18 x 24 cm.
- Summary note
- Together with his colleagues and students at the University of Cyprus, Phocas challenges traditional definitions of utopia by presenting us with analytical research and clearly delineated visions of some architectural futures, which defy easy description. Some may view the architecture-diploma projects in this book skeptically as fantastical or even as frightening visions of some technologically driven future, but they are anything but fantasy. They should be appreciated as a continuing creative search for the defining of what is the meaning in our 21st-century world of 'utopia' and the role of architectural technology in expressing it.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- C - S
|In Library Use Only