Princeton University Library Catalog
- Primera edición.
- Ciudad de México : Arquine : Instituto Nacional de Bellas Artes y Literatura : Universidad La Salle, 2016.
- 167 pages : illustrations, plans ; 27 cm.
- Writer of supplementary textual content
- Arquitectos mexicanos de la modernidad ; 4. [More in this series]
- Arquitectos mexicanos de la modernidad ; 04
- Summary note
- "Vladimir Kaspé belonged to the last generation educated in the classical Academy and that proposed a revolution in language. This allowed him to understand that modernity was not something passed, nor necessarily a break with tradition, but a need for adaptation to the fast times that were to come. Kaspé coincided in Mexico with the brilliant generation of mid-20th century architects and others exiled in Mexico. Invited by Mario Pani, first to be a stringer for his architectural magazines and soon after to become the main Editor, he developed an intellectual work and project of fundamental importance for Mexican architecture history. Kaspé claimed that architecture couldn't ignore its past or despise its immediate needs. The architectural creation, he believed, should be based on the balance of the multiplicity of factors that make it up." (HKB Translation)--Verso Cover.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Profesar la armonia / Vicente Alnso Ibarra -- Kaspé. La conciencia y la mirada / Alejandro Aguilera -- Los años academicos -- Kaspé exquisito / Juan José Kochen -- Obras -- La doble arquitectura de Vladimir / Fernanda Canales -- Vladimir Kaspé: Eterno viajero / Maria del Rocio Martinez.
- Other title(s)
- Búsqueda de un todo arquitectónico
- 9786077490425 ((Universidad La Salle Mexico))
- 9786076054611 ((INBA))
- 9786079489175 ((Arquine))
- C - S
|In Library Use Only