Princeton University Library Catalog
- Oxford : BAR Publishing, 2017.
- ix, 139 pages : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 30 cm.
- BAR British series ; 631. [More in this series]
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The Roman Army. Paper and papyrus: a comparison of Roman and modern bureaucracies / David J. Breeze -- The political role of the Legionary Centurions / Jonathan Eaton -- On making honour visible / Stefanie Hoss -- Frontiers and military installations. A tale of two systems: early fortlet groups along the Danube and Bristol Channel / Matthew F.A. Symonds -- The consequences of 'priority milecastles' / Raymond Hunneysett -- Trading at Inchtuhil: recent research and looking forwards / Paolo Trezzi -- The Elginhaugh coin hoard and the date of the first Roman invasion of Scotland / David J. Woolliscroft -- Management of Roman frontiers as monuments / Christopher Young -- Sculpture, text and epigraphy. Vegetius and the Bucinator / Michael King MAcdona -- Belisarius' triumph and Justinian's equestrian statue: Justinian as a new Augustus? / Birgitta Hoffmann -- Agrippina Major: an army daughter, wife, and mother / Beryl Elliott -- The Columns of Trajan and Marcus Aurelius: a comparison of structure, intent, and images / Richard Bridgland -- Protecting the troops? Phallic carvings in the north of Roman Britain / Adam Parker -- 'The work of the Emperor Hadrian' / Lawrence Keppie -- In memoriam Dr. Brian Dobson FSA (1931-2012) -- Bibliography of Brian Dobson.
- 1407315862 ((paperback))
- 9781407315867 ((paperback))
- C - S
|In Library Use Only