Princeton University Library Catalog
- Savage, Ron [Browse]
- Boston, Mass. : Berklee Press ; Milwaukee, Wis. : Distributed by Hal Leonard, c2009.
- vi, 32 p. : ill., music ; 30 cm. + 1 sound disc (digital ; 4 3/4 in.)
- Related name
- Accompanying CD includes 50 tracks geared to specific lessons in the book.
- The essentials taught in this text are some of the fundamental skills that the author feels are necessary for the contemporary drummer.
- Publisher's no.: HL50448048 (On CD: CD#63010354).
- Ergonomics: the body is the beat -- Pop, rock, and R&B -- The shuffle - Slow grooves -- The African influence: Afro-Cuban, Caribbean, and South American grooves -- The 4/4 and 3/4 jazz swing beat -- Musicanship skills: music and notation -- Rudiments.
- Other title(s)
- Eight essentials of drumming
- Essentials of drumming
- At head of title
- Drum set instruction : 8 essentials
- 9780876390511 (pbk.)
- 0876390513 (pbk.)
- Publisher no.
- N - S
|In Library Use Only