Princeton University Library Catalog
- Video/Projected medium
- [New York] : New York State Chapter of the American Dance Therapy Association, c2008.
- 1 videodisc (ca. 23 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Movement therapy [Browse]
- Interviewee (expression
- Interviewer (expression
- Documentary films
- Dance films
- Summary note
- "Documentary that reveals the powerful healing potential of movement. With an introduction and three five-minute segments, Moving stories is ... [a] portrait of dance/movement therapy from its 20th century roots to the present. Included are interviews with clients, their parents and therapists as well as inspiring scenes of therapy sessions with prominent dance/movement therapists"--Container.
- Creation/Production credits
- Producer, Maria G. Clausen ; editors, Steve Hamilton, Sekiya Dorset ; written by Maria G. Clausen ... et al. ; camera, Sekiya Dorset, Kenny Dixon.
- System details
- Featured dance/movement therapists, Ted Ehrhardt, Suzi Tortora, Joan Wittig ; interviewer, Nana Koch ; narrator, Alan Pottinger.
- Other title(s)
- Portraits of dance/movement therapy
- Universal Product Code
- N - S
|In Library Use Only